Skip to content
How to apply
- The surface that a Wrap sticks to, needs to be as clean as possible.
- It is very important to clean your device before applying your Wrap.
- First wipe the device surface, with a slightly damp cloth.
- Let it dry completely.
- Pick a starting point on your Wrap on the edge.
- Gradually peel back the backing paper exposing the adhesive side of the Wrap.
- Line it up over the top of your device as closely as possible.
- A good guide is to find a couple of buttons on your device close together and start applying the Wrap there.
- Carefully apply the Wrap to the device making sure that it lines up with all the button openings and curves on your device.
- If the Wrap does not line up correctly, carefully peel it off and try again.
- As you apply the Wrap, firmly press it from the middle to the edges, pushing any air bubbles out from under the Wrap.
- To make this easier, you can use a credit card or other plastic card to help apply more even pressure.
- When applying the Wrap to curves or corners you can gently stretch the Wrap to get a very tight fit.
- For curved surfaces and edges, we recommend using a hair dryer / lighter / candle to warm the corners of the Wrap
- Push them down on the device using your thumb.
- If any of the corners are lifting up, you can reheat that area and push it towards the surface until you get it settled and get a sleeky look.
- Use the same process to apply the front skin (If you have purchased it).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.