How to apply
- The surface that a Wrap sticks to, needs to be as clean as possible. It is very important to clean your device before applying your Wrap.
- First wipe the device surface, with a slightly damp cloth.
- Let it dry completely.
- Pick a starting point on your Wrap on the edge.
- Gradually peel back the backing paper exposing the adhesive side of the Wrap.
- Line it up over the top of your device as closely as possible. A good guide is to find a couple of buttons on your device close together and start applying the Wrap there.
- Carefully apply the Wrap to the device making sure that it lines up with all the button openings and curves on your device.
- If the Wrap does not line up correctly, carefully peel it off and try again.
- As you apply the Wrap to the device, firmly press the Wrap from the middle to the edges, pushing any air bubbles out from under the Wrap. To make this easier, you can use a credit card or other plastic card to help apply more even pressure. Be careful not to scratch your Wrap.
- When applying the Wrap to curves or corners you can gently stretch the Wrap to get a very tight fit.
- For curved surfaces and edges, we recommend using a HAIR DRYER / LIGHTER / CANDLE to warm the corners of the Wrap and pushing them down on the device using your thumb.
If any of the corners are lifting up, you can reheat that area and push it towards the surface until you get it settled.
Use the same process to apply the front skin ( If you have purchased it).
- Video: https://youtu.be/W9uwNzF9hYQ